Atlanta Attorney Helping With Business Succession Planning Strategies
Address Every Detail For Handing Over Control Of Your Business
Whether you want to pass your business on to a certain member of your family or bypass your children altogether, it is important to remember that there could be hurt feelings when it comes to handing over control of your business.
That is why a lawyer like Mr. Ratterree can help you draft a plan that includes every important detail, including if you want to:
- Negotiate payouts for partners who will also be exiting the business or for family heirs not staying with the business
- Close the business entirely and leave the proceeds to your family
- Sell the business to employees or competitors
- Establish an ownership succession plan if something happens to you
- Dictate which employees will be able to stay and develop “golden handcuff” plans to keep them there to help with the transition to new ownership
Mr. Ratterree understands that what is most important is giving you the tools to help your business thrive. With a strong plan in place, you will be able to focus on your business’ long-term success after you are no longer in charge.
Call John Ratterree II, Attorney At Law, To Learn More
To schedule a consultation with Mr. Ratterree to discuss the future of your business, call 404-256-1185. Mr. Ratterree serves business owners in Atlanta and across the region.